Monday, July 15, 2013

One of the things keeping me busy...

Hi All.  It's been awhile since I last updated.  I've been working a lot, which wears me out such that when I get home, I just want to rest.  In addition, B and I have been cooking at home more.  Some meals that have worked out pretty well for us are ones that give us many meals... like curry, spaghetti casseroles, and tacos (where we make the filling ahead of time, then make the tacos when we actually are going to eat.)  I've been experimenting with making sourdough bread from scratch!  I've gotten to a point where the bread tastes good, but I'm not great at "shaping" it.  But that's exciting.  :o)  Anyways, here's one of the projects I've been working on that has kept me busy lately.
Front view
Back view
Side view
Pattern:  Principesa Dress
Yarns:  Anzula Breeze and Anzula Milkyway
As for colorway, I actually used the Au Naturel color (white) and dyed it myself.  It took 3 tries to get the color just as I wanted.  But the final result was better than I could have even imagined.  This dress was completed in almost exactly one month start to finish.  The dress was created to wear as my maid of honor dress in my good friend Sarah's wedding.  I love it!!

Anyways, I've got a few more projects to post, so I shall be back soon to share those with you.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment