Monday, February 4, 2013

New Spindle!

I recently re-discovered my love for spinning on a spindle.  Because of this, I have gone crazy over buying spindles.  My most recent purchase was off of etsy from Spinatude.  I heard of her resin spindles, but had never seen any before.  Then I discovered she was from Texas, and then I figured I should check out her shop.  Cause the only thing better than supporting an indie is supporting a local indie maker!  I was SO excited when I found this spindle:
Spinatude
And next thing I knew, it was in my cart and I had bought it.  It just arrived today, and it is everything I imagined.  It sparkles when spun, and does seem to spin remarkably well balanced.  I am searching for just the right sparkley fiber to start on it.  When I do, I'll take a pic to show everyone.  :oD

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a spindle that Trtlgrl would love too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! Posted to FB so everyone can see. ;o)

      Delete