Friday, September 28, 2012

TGIF!!

Long week for me.  Flew to Atlanta last Thursday, worked till Tuesday, flew back Tuesday night, worked Wed and Fri... Basically Thursday was my relax day!  I am so glad that I have this weekend off.  :o)  And in thanks for that, I plan on heading to P.Terry's and trying their Maine Root Beer Milkshake!  I've never had it before, but it sounds so yummy!  Pre-mixed root beer float??  Yes, please!
And other than the fact that I'm thrilled that it sounds delicious... I'm extra excited because this Maine Root stuff is very high quality!  It uses fair trade organic evaporated cane sugar and real herb flavors.  Read more about it on their website.  My favorite one is the Ginger Brew, but most of them are absolutely delicious.  If you can find them around your town, you should definitely try it out!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment